Featured posts are great way to highlight some posts which are worth placing on top of page. Featuring posts is really easy job in Jay.
- Featured posts feature is disabled by default, so you have to enable it first. To enable it, navigate to Jay Options > Blog Settings
- Check Enable Featured Posts field and click Save Changes
- Now edit the post you want to feature
- Check Feature this post? in Featured Post metabox
- You can display a custom label like "Featured Post", "Editor Choice" or anything else. To do that, just fill Post Label field