Setting Up a Homepage Like the Demo
1. If you want the posts and pages of the demo site, you have to import the demo data first. If you just want to setup a homepage like the demo site with your own content, skip to step 2.
2. The demo site uses Sticky+Transparent navigation bar. Choose it from Pipit Options > General Settings > Navbar Style field.
3. Now let's configure the hero section.
- Navigate to Pipit Options > Hero > Home Page.
- Select Full Screen from Hero Style field.
- Select Slider from Hero Type field.
- Add background images in Background Slider field.
- Also you can change the title/description in Title/Description fields.
4. Read this article to configure the featured posts. https://mondotheme.ticksy.com/article/7510/
5. Widgets used on the demo site:
- Mondo: About
- Mondo: Categories
- Mondo: Facebook
- Mondo: Top Stories
- Mondo: Flickr
- MailChimp Sign-Up Form - https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-for-wp/